This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

help!!!!

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
d
deadman
Voice

help!!!!

Post by deadman »

i guy i need a script that will kick not kick and ban just kick a username listed in a text file or somthing, we seem to have a lot of bots joining our chant room and i want to keep them out so if i can add the nick like !add <nick> and the eggdrop adds it to the text file and then kicks the the nick from the channel and everytime it trys to enter.

great forum keep up the good work :)
n
nml375
Revered One

Post by nml375 »

Would'nt it be easier to just add an entry like "badbots" into your userfile, with +dk flags, and add any hostmask to that one?
NML_375
d
deadman
Voice

Post by deadman »

for me would be easy but my ops dont know how to and do not have access to my eggdrops so for them it would be easyer to do !add <nick> in channel.
d
deadman
Voice

Post by deadman »

ok guess it carnt be done :(
n
nml375
Revered One

Post by nml375 »

Well, it can be done for sure.
Just a matter of finding someone with the time/willing to write it :/

I'm abit puzzled why you don't want bans however. With dynamicbans enabled, you'll seldom have any problems with full banlists.
NML_375
d
deadman
Voice

Post by deadman »

it can be channel kick and ban but kick is just fine but what it is it has to be able to use !add <nick>