This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Deop Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
i
i.m.offline
Halfop

Post by i.m.offline »

metroid, thx for ur suggestion, I m requesting in script request section & asking for help cz I couldn't make it work after few tries and ended up getting bot dc everytime.

however, can't take bots chanserv cz I want it to unban itself and join back if banned. Thx for ur advice.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

There is also an element "of we help those that help themselves" within these forums (Script Requests or any other).

You were given what you initially asked for i.m.offline and metroid has made a suggestion. It is now up to you to at least make an attempt to have that script do as you want with a little forum searching, research and reading.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
i
i.m.offline
Halfop

Post by i.m.offline »

Thx Metroid & Alchera, I will give a try as suggested to make it work. thanks for the help