This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

how to get the scripts to work

General support and discussion of Eggdrop bots.
B
BigBen
Voice

how to get the scripts to work

Post by BigBen »

i downloaded some scripts a few days ago, and i want to get them active, there a seen script and a swear kick script, i need some help on how to get it working, and the ctcp chat thing never works, it pops up to accetp it, and then it says unable to connect
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

egghelp.org

Everything you need to read is there.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
B
BigBen
Voice

Post by BigBen »

someone told me how to do it when i was in a chat channel, and i tried it, and i type /msg -my bots name- and i tpye rehash -and my password- and it quits.
A
Azeem
Voice

Post by Azeem »

You should get in DCC partyline beside doing /msg and load the scripts in your eggdrop.conf and then rehash
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

BigBen wrote:someone told me how to do it when i was in a chat channel, and i tried it, and i type /msg -my bots name- and i tpye rehash -and my password- and it quits.
READ my post or does that entail actually doing something?

You are also required to READ whatever instructions are at the head of a Tcl script OR any documentation that comes with a script.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM