This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

shitlist

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Thanhas wrote:i still wish i will be not ignored i really can't read anything about this Scrpting ....
You are not being ignored!

You are simply not making yourself clear and your are not grasping the fact that eggdrops' internal ban list IS what you refer to as a "shitlist". :P
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
Thanhas
Op

Post by Thanhas »

i know that way So...
but the Fect is other op wants to clear the Ban list & they can't Reason .
when someone unban the list BOT bans the Ips which is on his +ban list whatever thanks for helping.
Regards
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

There are scripts in the tcl archive to do just what you're asking for. If it makes you feel better, then change the commands from !ban and !unban to !shitlist and !unshitlist
n
nml375
Revered One

Post by nml375 »

Anyone added to your bot with (half)op (+o or +l) privileges would be allowed to modify the banlist; and as I recall, you wanted to avoid public channel commands, and rather use dcc chat- or msg-commands. Hence you'd just have to teach your opers to use the .+ban and .-ban commands rather than removing bans themselves.

An msg-interface for those who lack dcc-access could easily be written (if not already created by someone). Might get working on that if I get the time for it. Should you settle for public commands, there's numerous scripts for that in the tcl archive.
NML_375