This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Texas Hold'em

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
M
MagicIRC
Voice

Texas Hold'em

Post by MagicIRC »

Does anyone know if it's possible to, or could someone even make a Texas Hold'em Eggdrop script? If so it would be greatly appreciated.
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

What's a "Texas Hold'em" Eggdrop script?
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

Poker game. There is a poker script or 2 in the archive, but they are not complete and would need quite a bit of work.
M
MagicIRC
Voice

Post by MagicIRC »

Yeah I have one of them. One doesn't exactly tell who the winner is at the game. But I have someone on my network who requested a poker script that was specifically Texas Hold'em
m
mizerydearia
Voice

Post by mizerydearia »

i too am looking for an irc-based texas holdem bot/script
user

Post by user »

If you describe how you would like the game to work (rules/gameplay), I can try to hack something together :)
Have you ever read "The Manual"?
s
slowatsch
Voice

Post by slowatsch »

Well, I'm extremly interessted in such a script.. there is nothing similar working proper atm...

If someone could do this and needs some poker technical assistence plz write here.

I think there are other ppl searching for something...

@user

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_hold_'em#Rules

The gameplay should work like in most card games for irc... some simple commands for the actions...