This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

AllProtection.tcl (Stable: v4.8 / Beta: v4.9b4)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
I
IRCNick
Halfop

Post by IRCNick »

Alchera wrote:Download the newer (3rd of Jan) file above.
You mean this? If the answer is yes, my answer is the same, yes I have this version and and the problem exist there, if no, then pls give me exact link to the post or direct to the newest AP tcl. Thank you
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

The script has the same version, but it is updated so download it again. If the date is not January 03 then you've downloaded the older file (might be a cache problem). If you want you can fix it manually by reading my posts above (these bugs were already reported by Alchera).
I
IRCNick
Halfop

Another problem/bug probably

Post by IRCNick »

Ok now I have another problem or bug (probably) with:
set adwords(global) { "*join *" "*plz visit*" "*#*" "*ela *" "*http://*" "*ftp://*" "* //write *"}
* In red is the word that should'nt be there.

I have made mistake in the config section and setted a adword that should'nt be normaly trigered as spam word and I tried to fix the problem and remove the adword from the allprotection config. Now looks like that:

Code: Select all

set adwords(global) { "*join *" "*plz visit*" "*#*" "*http://*" "*ftp://*" "* //write *"}
Than I tried to .rehash, .restart , ap:reset, .die , unload the tcl and load it again with new configuration, delete chan.file, but the adword *ela * is still continuing to be triggered. I have tried all what I know or I reminded in this moment. How can I fix that. Thank you, I'll appraise any help
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Simply delete 'aplist' from the scripts folder and rehash your bot to re save the fixed settings. :D
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
I
IRCNick
Halfop

Post by IRCNick »

Omg there is such a thing ... :D ... because all of my scripts are in new directory not in the default ../scripts and I did'nt saw that the tcl make such a file with the current settings :D . Thank you for the enlightenment :P
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

No need to delete anything, ap:rem DCC command exists for a reason. USE IT and nothing else (all lists are manipulated through DCC).
.ap:rem adwords global "*ela *"
I
IRCNick
Halfop

Post by IRCNick »

I have deleted the aplist and .rehash the bot already ... what ever, thank you for a tip.

PS: I have tried before to show the current triggered adwords with

.ap:list
but I haven't made the difference between the options #chan and global ... I though it show all the adwords. Thank you again ... my fault or simple inattention from my side

PS: But I still think that

.ap:reset
should reset all of the options to the default including the global options too, this mean to reload again all the settings from the config.
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Example:
.ap:list adwords global
This will list global adwords, if you specify a #chan instead of global then the #chan adwords will be displayed.

As for .ap:reset, I'll make it reset the lists too in the next realease :)
s
starpossen
Op

Post by starpossen »

Hi and thanks for this script, I just tried using it 30minutes ago, and I rehashed, but the script removed all bans from the channels banlist, without me doing anything, did I miss something?
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

The script has nothing to do with your bot removing all channel bans.
s
starpossen
Op

Post by starpossen »

It never removed any bans untill i loaded the script, hmm... I will try once again, and report back, maybe I did a mistake.
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Maybe it was a coincidence where all bans expired at the same time (or approximately) which caused the bot to unban the bans. This is probably Eggdrop's ban-time channel setting; AllProtection does not touch bans that are not set by it.
s
starpossen
Op

Post by starpossen »

I dont get it, i've tried 4 times now, and it still removes the bans, I have +userbans and all the other settings mentioned in other threads about bot removing bans, and it never removed ay bans before, and I had the bot running for 4months .
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

starpossen wrote:I dont get it, i've tried 4 times now, and it still removes the bans, I have +userbans and all the other settings mentioned in other threads about bot removing bans, and it never removed ay bans before, and I had the bot running for 4months .
It removes bans whenever you rehash?
s
starpossen
Op

Post by starpossen »

When I load the script, and rehash, then yes it removes the bans.