This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

I'm looking for boggle game

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
K
Kaa
Voice

I'm looking for boggle game

Post by Kaa »

I found online boggle.tcl but it's encrypted and in French language. I need the original version without encrypt for modifying it. There 's anyone who knows where can I find it? Thanks
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

Post the url to the encrypted one, maybe someone can decrypt it (assuming it's not tclpro compiled.)

<edit>

I found a boggle v103 script that is tclpro compiled, and I assume this is the one you're refering to. Unfortunately, it's not very simple to decrypt, if at all possible without a major hassle.

Fortunately for you, there is another version of boggle called Bogged which is a tk/tcl script and that might not be so difficult to strip down to a pure tcl script (removing the tk elements.)

I'll add it to my todo list, unless someone else wants to undertake the project, as I don't have a whole lot of free time right now.

That can be found here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/games/strategy/
K
Kaa
Voice

Post by Kaa »

Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

It's a TclPro encrypted file.
rosc2112 wrote:Post the url to the encrypted one, maybe someone can decrypt it (assuming it's not tclpro compiled.)
Maybe one should read this comment.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
K
Kaa
Voice

Post by Kaa »

First at all thanks both for having answered to my question.

rosc2112: I'm not able to remove tk elements in the bogged tcl. I see you have adjusted some tcl. Can you tell me where can I find them? Thanks
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

If you're asking if I made that tk boggle script into an eggdrop/tcl, no I haven't, but I might, someday. When I have time. In the meantime, patience is a virtue.