This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Help to find a good relaybot script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
n
noobman
Voice

Help to find a good relaybot script

Post by noobman »

Hi, ive found some relay scripts but they are not configurable. Imean that the scripts relay all what happends in the channel i choose.
I'd need a relaybot that i choose to get the info from a #channel and to relay what i want to another channel.
And i'd want to get the text and actions info, but only relays the text or action with the username who has typed it and ignore him for 30 min.
And only relays the [nick :text] , i dont want that relays from which channel the bot gets the info. For example if : <user: any mix ?> the bot relays in the channel i want the <user:the text> or <the text:/msg user>.
Please i need help to find a script 100% configurable about all that variables.
Thanks!
CrazyCat
Revered One

Post by CrazyCat »

you ask too much...
This is a really personnal script, most of the relay scripts (mine included) can let you choosing wich kind of events you want to transmit and on wich channels it must act, but no more...

having an ignoring method in a relay script is an aberration imho.