This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

gather bot for any game like cs/css/cod/dod...

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
n
noobman
Voice

gather bot for any game like cs/css/cod/dod...

Post by noobman »

Hi, after a lot of months looking for gather bot in tcl, i havent found anything, only gather bots in .mrc . I'd thanks you if someone could make me one like cs-gather-uk in Quakenet. But i'd want to can avtivate if auth is required , or to allow to users without auth can play the gather. And i wonder if you could add a system that normal users without operator status can add their server ip,password,map, and can launch too, only if they have nick registered, and after the launch if another wants to launch with his server etc.. then its ok, but auth is required(it should be editable cause if i want activate it or disable it. The bot is for quakenet network. Thanks, have a nice merry christmas and a happy new year 2008!
ultralord
Master

Post by ultralord »

use pwf.tcl you can find it here http://tclscript.com search it
n
noobman
Voice

gather bot

Post by noobman »

Thanks a lot, i will test it tomorrow, thanks and thanks again!!! last question, will it work for quakenet network with L or Q bots ?
ultralord
Master

Post by ultralord »

yes :)
n
noobman
Voice

gather

Post by noobman »

it doesnt work so good, it has problems with public commands like !enable or !help , and he doesnt recognise me as admin. arent there another gather bot script ?
ultralord
Master

Post by ultralord »

give tha specific flags to your nick and will be ok..

.chattr nick +GH (head admin/gather admin)
.chattr nick +G (Gather admin)