This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Help with error in bmotion script?

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
q
qetuoadgjl
Voice

Help with error in bmotion script?

Post by qetuoadgjl »

Okay so against my better judgment, I decided to use bmotion within one of my eggdrops :P And now I keep getting errors within partyline, I know these aren't errors caused by me thouhg, because they aren't coming from the part I was told to edit, the rest was left untouched. Everything seems to be running fine apart from my bot isn't randomly talking that much and the errors are as follow:
<(Retard> [19:05] Tcl error in script for 'timer860':
<(Retard> [19:05] can't read "bMotionLastEvent(#Testroom)": no such element in array
<(Retard> [11:26] Tcl error [bMotion_interbot_catch]: can't read "bMotion_interbot_nextbot_score(#Testroom)": no such variable
<(Retard> [11:22] Tcl error in script for 'timer17':
<(Retard> [11:37] Tcl error [bMotion_event_main]: invalid command name "doInterpolation"
<(Retard> [11:37] Tcl error [bMotion_event_main]: invalid command name "doInterpolation"

I get the timer one quite often but with different numbers.

Anyone else have trouble with this?
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

These aren't actually "errors" and should be simply ignored. Depending on settings these warnings alter.

There's a new version of bmotion (0.1.0) where the author has moved a lot of his debug info so that it should not be seen within the partyline.

The author can be contacted directly and does respond to all e-mails. :)

A side note: Try .restart (it might just sort it all out).
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM