This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

AllProtection.tcl (Stable: v4.8 / Beta: v4.9b4)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Casey wrote:There may be a possible bug with the AntiSpam bot in 4.6b8, when you spam the AntiSpam bot, it only kicks and does not ban when it is set on kb.

When you spam in the channel, it does put the ban on, and also puts the ban on when you spam the eggdrop bot.
Someone reported this to me, but I looked at the code and that can't be possible. I also tested it with my bot and it worked just right as expected.
C
Casey952
Voice

Post by Casey952 »

It sounds like it is a setting I am missing for it to not ban.
h
heroes
Voice

Hi Sir_Fz

Post by heroes »

can help me??
why when i load eggdrop from this TCL
all the default setting is kickban global
i cant set it at tcl
but must be set on DCC chat
any idea if we can set default on TCL when the 1st time
we load the eggdrop?
thx before..
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

The script sets the default settings on all channels the first time you run it. You can't set static channel-specific settings.
B
Bahasa
Voice

Post by Bahasa »

Sir_Fz wrote:The script sets the default settings on all channels the first time you run it. You can't set static channel-specific settings.
we are use it allprotection either with a new version from you. and so far so good enough. the problem that was i found is when i edited the tcl (punish ban or kick, disfuction some protection like bchan or else) and i restarted the bot, the change will not work i dont know why and when i looking pn the aplist is still the same setting with the 1st loading. so... usualy im use : .ap:reset *
h
heroes
Voice

still need help

Post by heroes »

ehm.. i mean like this bro...
example :

lappend ap:udefs {ap:textc "215:3 120 kb 2"} ---->> Original From TCL

then i change the code become this :

lappend ap:udefs {ap:textc "215:3 120 kb 1"}

why the eggdrop still read the original or default TCL?

here is i want to ask if we cant set the kb type from TCL? all must from DCC chat? sorry my english is s**k
h
heroes
Voice

Post by heroes »

Bahasa wrote:
Sir_Fz wrote:The script sets the default settings on all channels the first time you run it. You can't set static channel-specific settings.
we are use it allprotection either with a new version from you. and so far so good enough. the problem that was i found is when i edited the tcl (punish ban or kick, disfuction some protection like bchan or else) and i restarted the bot, the change will not work i dont know why and when i looking pn the aplist is still the same setting with the 1st loading. so... usualy im use : .ap:reset *
so the point here is we cant set or edit type of kickban from TCL? must set from DCC chat?
B
Bahasa
Voice

Post by Bahasa »

heroes wrote:
Bahasa wrote:
so the point here is we cant set or edit type of kickban from TCL? must set from DCC chat?
I did *not* say that.
eg : lappend ap:udefs {ap:adv "+ 10 k:kb 11"} and its working good.
1. edited which you want
2. restart the bot
3. if the sets is not work, try .ap:reset * or .ap:reset #channelname
l
liquidox
Voice

Post by liquidox »

I'm running the latest Beta on a channel around 100-200 people. Sometimes the botnet flood protection triggers when there's alot of people talking at the same time (which is a good thing). But, sometimes it doesn't actually take the "m" flag off afterwards, any ideas how this could happen?
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

This has been discussed before but, unfortunately, for some reason it's still not clear to everybody. The settings in the Tcl-script are ONLY loaded at the first use of the script and when joining channels for the first time. Any changes you wish to apply on a channel need to be set ONLY via the .chanset DCC command (to set the same setting on all channel use *).

liquidox, I don't see why sometimes the script would fail to remove the setting because that's an illogical behavior and I don't think that is the case. There is probably someone else setting the moderation again after the bot has removed it (or perhaps the bot is lagging?). Try to see if there are any errors occurring in partyline when this happens.
l
liquidox
Voice

Post by liquidox »

Thanks for the fast response :)

It's really not resetting it. I've tried waiting 2-3 minutes sometimes, and it's set to 20 or 30 seconds. No one else changes modes during this event, and the bot is not lagging, cause unmuting the channel manually through a !talk command in the channel (which I added to the opcmds script), immediately works :S
s
siki
Voice

Post by siki »

Hello
has any idea why something makes Bot
Edge leaving the user

[18:38:25] * Quits: tata_ch (tata_ch@user-F450077B.cust.bluewin.ch) (Quit: exit)
[18:38:26] * Balkan-Security sets mode: +b *!*@user-F450077B.cust.bluewin.ch

man can change?

allprotection script beta version Current BETA: allprotection4.6b8
is that...
thanks
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

liquidox wrote:Thanks for the fast response :)

It's really not resetting it. I've tried waiting 2-3 minutes sometimes, and it's set to 20 or 30 seconds. No one else changes modes during this event, and the bot is not lagging, cause unmuting the channel manually through a !talk command in the channel (which I added to the opcmds script), immediately works :S
The problem is that the same procedure is used for locking and unlocking throughout the script, so if it's happening with text floods it should happen with every other flood as well. It would be useful if you paste the setting you have for botnet text flood protection.
siki wrote:Hello
has any idea why something makes Bot
Edge leaving the user

[18:38:25] * Quits: tata_ch (tata_ch@user-F450077B.cust.bluewin.ch) (Quit: exit)
[18:38:26] * Balkan-Security sets mode: +b *!*@user-F450077B.cust.bluewin.ch

man can change?

allprotection script beta version Current BETA: allprotection4.6b8
is that...
thanks
You did not specify enough information so I can't decide whether this is AllProtection or some other script setting the ban. Type '.ap:monitor' in your bot's console when this happens and paste the output here.
s
siki
Voice

Post by siki »

hi

So I only have allprotection beta version on the tcl offered nothing else
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

siki wrote:hi

So I only have allprotection beta version on the tcl offered nothing else
The information you provided are not useful for me, I cannot help you unless you provide a broader scenario and paste the output of '.ap:monitor' when this "problem" occurs.

Also, check your AP channel-settings. I'd start with ap:revdoor, ap:partmsgs and ap:partmsgc (these are the settings related to parts/quits).