This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Help converting a mirc script to tcl...verry short script

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
L
LifeAdeth

Help converting a mirc script to tcl...verry short script

Post by LifeAdeth »

I know nuthing about codeing but If someone could please help get this short mirc script converted to tcl for my bots. I am greatly appreciative!

The purpose of the script is to kick users who use the @ and ! commands in a chat channel. It unbans them after 30 secounds. It also needs to ensure that the nick is not currently an +o in the bots. ( we dont need to be kicking the ops).

on *:text:!list*:#Channelname:{
if ($nick isop #) { halt }
else {
kick # $nick No !List (Ban 30 Sec) [ %k.count ]
mode # +b $mask($address($nick,0),2)
ink %k.count 1
}

I dont know if there are already tcl's that will do this if there are please let me know..I am sure that those tcl's are highly configerable. but untill I can decide on one maby someone can help me get this interum version working quickly.

Thanks!
Life After Death
s
snow-ball
Voice

Post by snow-ball »

Hello

Go to http://www.dawgtcl.com:81 there is a tcl called "NoTriggers" some diferent but the same purpose.

:lol:
L
LifeAdeth

Post by LifeAdeth »

Thanks snow-ball! that TCL did everything i needed and then some...as well as i found some other helpfull TCL's there..

Thanks