This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Livescore Post TCL

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
h
heroes
Voice

Livescore Post TCL

Post by heroes »

Hi ya..
I need to request the Livescore eggdrop TCL that posting result score when the score on website updated. example on Livescore.com scorespro.com
If someone can do my project, Please msg me or email me at : achien_metal@yahoo.com, i would like to thx alot.
F
Football
Master

Post by Football »

actually I`m interested in that too, will be glad to see it posted here.
h
heroes
Voice

Post by heroes »

I would like to pay if someone can make that TCL.
PM me if u interesting.
Thx
arfer
Master

Post by arfer »

Good News - I have a prototype script running in DALnet #Footy. It is currently configured to output changes for any match in play in all geographical regions. Updates are at 3 minute intervals.

Bad News - I will probably not be releasing the script on the basis that many bots hitting the website with http requests every 3 minutes is likely to invoke a reaction. However, there is nothing to stop people putting a relay bot in DALnet #Footy.
I must have had nothing to do
F
Football
Master

Post by Football »

heroes, I know someone who has that script ready and you can also filter out what competitions you do or don't want live score updates. message me in private if you're interested.
i
ijoo
Voice

Post by ijoo »

footy is empty channel.
so u can share it ?

:)
arfer
Master

Post by arfer »

I gave exclusive use of the script to somebody in exchange for shells. So I can't share it. Perhaps somebody else would care to script something.

As for DALnet #footy, it was where I developed/tested the script. For a while the new owner of the script maintained the channel. I have no idea where they went with it.
arfer
Master

Post by arfer »

The script livescore.tcl is again running continouusly in DALnet #footy

It is configured to output all geographical regions. It will only output if games are in play, and only then if there is a change in status. This includes score changes, in-play to out-of-play, out-of-play to in-play.