This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Vhosts available for box owners for the following domains..

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
v
vampyre

Post by vampyre »

debian.ws aup.info colocations.biz colocations.info javacoders.com vconsultants.com dodgy.ws rejected.org refused.org bankrupted.net j0b.org darknation.net h0t.org r0fl.com raped.ws

These domains are already hosted on nameservers and will not be delegated to your nameservers. I will be handling all the dns entries.

Email me if your interested.
g
guppy
eggdrop engineer

wrong forum

Post by guppy »

This isn't Eggdrop related -- I suggest in the future you pick a more fitting place to spam your domains.

Jeff
B
Bever
Voice

Re: wrong forum

Post by Bever »

guppy wrote:This isn't Eggdrop related -- I suggest in the future you pick a more fitting place to spam your domains.

Jeff
guppy: you're too kind, just remove useless spam like this...
slennox
Owner

Post by slennox »

It is shell-related, so it is okay here unless the domains are being charged for (the post doesn't say).
p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

It had previously been in the "Eggdrop Forum". I had moved it.
v
vampyre

Post by vampyre »

Theres no charges to use these vhosts under the domains. Sorry if I posted it under the wrong section.
B
Bever
Voice

Post by Bever »

vampyre wrote:Theres no charges to use these vhosts under the domains. Sorry if I posted it under the wrong section.
Then I'm man enough to admit my mistake. I was afraid that the penis enlargement spam was going to follow me all the way here :-)