This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

TVRage.com Schedule Script (Latest: 2.0)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
R
Robertus
Voice

Post by Robertus »

i change my eggdrop to .19 and when i load this tcl i have this error

tvrage.tcl error: http package required (comes with tcllib 8.4.x. ... Upgrade

i don't know what to do.

i have lib/8.4 8.5

someone can help me please?
k
kenh83
Halfop

Post by kenh83 »

Is it possible to easily use to sort the channels alphabetically when they are being listed in !schedule <day> !today !tomorrow !yesterday .. please help :)
k
kenh83
Halfop

Post by kenh83 »

Also is there anyway to get this:

[10:50:07pm] <tvrage> Airing in 10 minutes at :
[10:50:07pm] <tvrage> Comedy Central: The Daily Show 15x118 E!: Chelsea Lately 04x142 TBS: Lopez Tonight 01x133

to have each show display on its own line..
Z
ZomBSquaD
Voice

Post by ZomBSquaD »

Hi guys,
Im running 2.0b5 and all triggers are running fine but the bot doesn't announce the "Airing in 10 minutes" etc.

I have set Enableannounce to 1 and I have given the 2 .chanset commands I read in the README file.

What else must I check?

Thanks
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

kenh83 wrote:Is it possible to easily use to sort the channels alphabetically when they are being listed in !schedule <day> !today !tomorrow !yesterday .. please help :)
This isn't possible.
kenh83 wrote:Also is there anyway to get this:

[10:50:07pm] <tvrage> Airing in 10 minutes at :
[10:50:07pm] <tvrage> Comedy Central: The Daily Show 15x118 E!: Chelsea Lately 04x142 TBS: Lopez Tonight 01x133

to have each show display on its own line..
This has been possible for a long time and the specifics of doing it have been discussed earlier in this thread.
ZomBSquaD wrote:Hi guys,
Im running 2.0b5 and all triggers are running fine but the bot doesn't announce the "Airing in 10 minutes" etc.

I have set Enableannounce to 1 and I have given the 2 .chanset commands I read in the README file.

What else must I check?

Thanks
This should be enough. The tv flag needs to be set on the channel and enableAnnounce must be set to 1 (this is the default). Make sure the !today, etc triggers are working. If they aren't an !updateCache to repopulate the list should fix both issues. If those are working the announcing should be working as well.
k
kenh83
Halfop

Post by kenh83 »

GaveUp,

i've tried adding \n to the theme file for that output and it isnt working (for the airing in XX amount of minutes)

Also, how come dlx is able to sort his channels, his script is here: http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php? ... ght=tvrage

I'd rather not use two scripts if i didnt have to but there isnt any reason why you should be able to sort the channels in your script as dlx does in his.. i just can't work out how you got it so that i can add it myself.
k
kenh83
Halfop

Post by kenh83 »

Code: Select all

Thanks for the lovely support but I already have:

# Format of line to show for shows airing soon
set tvrage(announceLine) "PRIVMSG {%%chan%%} :\00304Airing in\00315 \00304{%%minutesBefore%%}\00315 \00304minutes:\00315 \n{%%shows%%}\n"

# Format of information to show for a given show when it is airing soon.
set tvrage(announceShowsFormat) "\00304{%%network%%}\00308:\ \00314{%%show%%} {%%epnum%%}\00315\n"

# Separator between shows that air soon.
set tvrage(announceShowSeparator) "\n"
G
GaveUp
Op

Post by GaveUp »

For newlines you actually add a newline, not the \n.

set tvrage(announceShowSeparator) "
"

WRT why the script doesn't sort ... it's because I didn't add in a sorting option. Maybe at some point in the future when I take a look at the script again I'll add it, but if you really need it feel free to add it in yourself. That is the advantage of having the script source.
k
kenh83
Halfop

Post by kenh83 »

sigh.. then this thing isn't working the way you're saying its suppose to work..

set tvrage(announceLine) "PRIVMSG {%%chan%%} :Airing in {%%minutesBefore%%} minutes:
{%%shows%%}"

set tvrage(announceShowsFormat) "{%%network%%} - {%%show%%} - {%%epnum%%}
{%%announceShowSeparator%%}"

"

output is:

[07:50:06pm] <@tvrage> Airing in 10 minutes:
[07:50:06pm] <@tvrage> ABC - Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - 08x02 CBS - The Amazing Race - 17x02 FOX - The Simpsons - 22x02 PBS - Nature - 28x12
[07:50:06pm] <@tvrage> Food Network - Food Network Challenge - 10x22 Style - Jerseylicious - 02x05

and it should be every single show is listed on a new line according to what you're saying...
k
kenh83
Halfop

Post by kenh83 »

Ok, Honestly GaveUp i'm not sure whats wrong with your script and why you never reply.. but why is this not listing shows on their own lines... instead its listing as one long list.

set tvrage(announceLine) "PRIVMSG {%%chan%%} :\00303Airing in\00315 \00304{%%minutesBefore%%}\00315 \00303minutes:\00315 {%%shows%%}"

set tvrage(announceShowsFormat) "\00304{%%network%%}\00315 - \00314{%%show%%} {%%epnum%%}\00315
{%%announceShowSeparator%%} "

"
Anahel
Halfop

Post by Anahel »

i noticed that my bot doesnt display info about some shows, i checked in partyline and i get this error:

Code: Select all

Tcl error [::tvrage::showinfo showInfoLine]: unable to convert date-time string "05/2011 24:00"
what i need to do?
k
kenh83
Halfop

Post by kenh83 »

Wish the author of this script would support it.
r
romeo5k
Halfop

Errr... WTF>?

Post by romeo5k »

1.OK, im lost.. I tried seacrhing thru the pages and found nothing. On the first page, i say version 0.1 so i know thats not the right one, as topic says 2a is the updated. So where is that found out?

2. I looked thru .1 and i thought there could be a place to silence the replies. I wanted replies to notice the user who requested. Not the channel, and not out loud.. and not Msg user either, just notice em. I tried by myself on .1 and screwed that up.

3. most important thing, is this script still working?
r
romprod
Halfop

Post by romprod »

1: On the very first line on the very first post in this thread.

3: Yes, works fine. I used it 2 minutes ago.
H
Hellster
Voice

Post by Hellster »

From what i understand TVRage made some API changes and put the new site online today. The schedule no longer works.

Edit: The schedule trigger works but there's no output (no shows or times listed)