This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

[request] Rss Script for this URL

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
F
Fraud
Op

[request] Rss Script for this URL

Post by Fraud »

Hi. I am looking for a TCL Script that post Feeds from this Side
http://www.xrel.to/releases-usrss.html? ... 4ba14daf49

Thanks a lot
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

hi,

have you checked scotteh's Eggdrop RSS Syndication (rss-synd) v0.5b1 or demond's RSS news by demond before to posting here?
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
F
Fraud
Op

Post by Fraud »

Sure. both of them are not working with this url
TCL_no_TK
Owner

Post by TCL_no_TK »

I've not had problems with url's like this when using these scripts, it would probably help the creator of them thou if you where to make post about the script it didn't work on so they could fix it. :)
F
Fraud
Op

Post by Fraud »

I thought that is a request Forum not a "Think about what u write" Forum..
What kind of sense does it make if a request earns just "well meaned" Infos about what u better dont do.. ah anyway.... Useless...
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

If you where referring to my post then I fail to see the useless in it. Thought that you didn't noticed them (the two scripts I mentioned above). TCL_no_TK's comment is valid too as he asked you to report any issues you may have had to the authors of the specific script, or here and someone could have a look and help you out.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
m
madpinger
Voice

Post by madpinger »

caesar wrote:If you where referring to my post then I fail to see the useless in it. Thought that you didn't noticed them (the two scripts I mentioned above). TCL_no_TK's comment is valid too as he asked you to report any issues you may have had to the authors of the specific script, or here and someone could have a look and help you out.
Either of which could result in a working script for the url.
Ashoq
Voice

Post by Ashoq »

it said that : There is no RSS link for this site
F
Fraud
Op

Post by Fraud »

That....http://www.xrel.to/releases-usrss.html? ... 4ba14daf49.... is a RSS Link.
U can see it if u open it. Its that what the page is generating
Trixar_za
Op

Post by Trixar_za »

Fraud wrote:I thought that is a request Forum not a "Think about what u write" Forum..
What kind of sense does it make if a request earns just "well meaned" Infos about what u better dont do.. ah anyway.... Useless...
It would be wise for you to read Please Read Before Posting at the top of this section.

Please note that none of us are paid to help you, nor do we see you offering to pay for us. So that means you have no right to speak to any of these well meaning individuals like you are, most of whom are taking time out of their busy lives to help you. Their advice is sound and if you bothered to listen to them, you may have found the solution to your problem already.

That said, if the script does not exist, write it. If it does exist, but requires modification, then modify it. Remember, we do not owe you anything. Kindness will be met with kindness here, same with effort given will be effort returned. If your going to be abusive and unwilling to do the work yourself... Well, you can see how well that has been working for you.

Now, before you say this is completely off topic. I have written a script like this because none of the above support the links MediaWiki generates, so I could probably write up a quick script that could work for you too. I'm just not inclined to if this is how you treat people that try to help you.