This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

I've some errors about chan and user.

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
d
deejayb
Voice

I've some errors about chan and user.

Post by deejayb »

Hi.
In the log I've find this 3 kinds of errors:

Tcl error [sl_nkflood]: illegal channel: *

and

Tcl error [talk_r]: No such user.

and alsoe list of users:

Last message repeated 2 time(s).

I've installed some tcl scripts but, when I try to identify myself to the eggdrop. it say to me that I'm not into the user list and also sayd that is not into a channel when I try to make it write someting into a channel where it is.

What can be the meanings of this errors?

Tnx so much for the help!!!!!!!!!
TCL_no_TK
Owner

Post by TCL_no_TK »

:roll: Most of the errors and problems can be mostly identified by alot of the people on the forum. but, could you include what scripts you're using on the eggdrop? and maybe some information regarding it, if its not the latest version, the version you're using as well could help. sometimes, any 3rd party patches or modules would help.

The "Last message repeated X time(s)." in you're logs is fine, thats not a error.

Code: Select all

Tcl error [sl_nkflood]: illegal channel: *
are you using sentinel.tcl ? this error and some of problems u mentioned sound like you're not configured the eggdrop with the correct server settings?