This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

User Channel Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
F
Fraud
Op

User Channel Script

Post by Fraud »

Hello. I am looking for a script that just let specific users join a chan. If others try to join this chan thy will be banned.
If there is a script already i am sry, but i dont know what i shall looking for.
username
Op

Post by username »

You need to search in Tcl Archive with "private" request.
intern.tcl - Kicks users who don't match a predefined list of hostmasks when they join the channel. Intended for closed or private channels. Script is in German.
Private Chan - Will only allow users on a specified channel if they've been added through .add nick *!*@host.com, otherwise it will kick. Useful for those who want to keep a channel private or don't want strangers in their channel.
Private TCL - For users who want to keep their channel private. Only specified users are allowed to join the channel. Has public commands for adding users, etc.

And this:
Keepout - Will kickban anyone joining without the proper flags. You can easily add kick messages which are taken by random when someone gets kicked.
keepout.tcl - Checks users who join +i (invite-only) and +k (keyed) channels, kicking and/or banning them if they don't match specified userflags.
Архив TCL скриптов для ботов Eggdrop/Windrop:
http://egghelp.ru/
w
willyw
Revered One

Post by willyw »

What if no script was used at all?

Would it work, if a fake user was saved in the bot's userlist.
Make the hostmask *!*.* and for the channel flag, give this user +k.

In effect, kicking everybody.

Then, enter all users that you want to be allowed in the channel, in the bot's exempt list.

Would that work?