This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

eggdrop wont make ops

General support and discussion of Eggdrop bots.
d
dobie
Voice

eggdrop wont make ops

Post by dobie »

hi i am really new to eggdrop i have been look thru the forums for something that i have in relevance but to no avail i run a small net work that has roughly 200 users and i have a few rooms with eggdrop as i keep them open with it but they are all link to me as owner and i cant for love of me get the bots to op the owners of the rooms that they are in and the bots are opped i have tried .op dweeb #TuesdayTrivia to no avail have i missed sumthing

sorry for being a dumbass
n
nml375
Revered One

Post by nml375 »

I assume this is in dcc chat?

Do you get any error messages or such, when you issue the command?
Could you use the .channel command and see if your eggdrop sees the channel members, and if it does recognize them?
NML_375
w
willyw
Revered One

Post by willyw »

dobie,
nml375 wrote: ...Could you use the .channel command and see if your eggdrop sees the channel members, ...
When you do the above, also please note the bot itself, in the list of members of the channel. Does the bot see itself as a channel op?
s
shahrul
Voice

Post by shahrul »

hi there,

i got same problem here. the bot have op in channel but not recognize i thinks. my bot run using InspIRCD..

Code: Select all

Desiring channel #kampung, 0 members, mode +:
<IPv6> Channel Topic:   [[ welcome
End of channel info.

Code: Select all

#kampung            : (not on channel), enforcing "+tn"  (greet)
any idea how to fix this? Thanks