This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

bword protection request.

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
heartbroken
Op

bword protection request.

Post by heartbroken »

hi

i tried many badword tcl scripts for my channel bot ..
but all badword scripts adds and listed badwords inside of scripts...

i want to make a request a badword script usage with chan triggers...

example.

!addbw *bad* you bad boy!! <-- for to add badword and kick msg

!delbw *bad* <-- for to remove a badword

!listbw <- for to see which badwords sets on channel

and these commands should be used by OPs and higher accesses and should be protect who has some kinda access in channel voice halfop or higher accesses shouldnt be effected with that badword protection ..

and if one of us sets a badword on a channel bot has to kick only in that channel for this badword,not in every channels what we set that protection before..
i mean we have to add different badwords list for each channels one by one.if i add *bad* badword on chanA bot must kick user who said *bad* but only on chanA ..

and if a user whom said a badword on bot's list .if he/she repeat one , two times bot kicks him/her but if he/she act third times bot must kick/ban him/her .. so for each user have two chance to get back in channel later that his/her action but if they do it that third time bot should do kick/ban ..

and if we could set that protection with .chanset #chan +badword command for each channel that will be great..

thank you and excuse me for my bad english :P

my best regards
Life iS Just a dReaM oN tHE wAy to DeaTh