This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Who is online

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
C
ChatTown
Voice

Who is online

Post by ChatTown »

Hello all,

I am looking for a few days now, for a script or bot or whatever that can show the chatters online in every channel.

I just want to show all the chatters online on my IRC server on my website.

Is such a script possible for Eggdrop?
If not, maybe you could help me a bit because I can't find it anywhere.
On my website I'm using pJIRC for webchat users.

Thanks!
Get_A_Fix
Master

Post by Get_A_Fix »

A friend wrote a script similar to this, in html. I did the TCL counter, which counted the number of users (every join/part/quit/split) and wrote to a txt file. He wrote the html part that checked the txt file and updated the number to his site.

I don't have the TCL, nor the html, but it shouldn't be too hard, depending on how you approach it.
We explore.. and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge.. and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias.. and you call us criminals.
w
willyw
Revered One

Re: Who is online

Post by willyw »

ChatTown wrote: ...
or whatever that can show the chatters online in every channel.
How about:

http://www.kreativrauschen.com/stats.mod/
spithash
Master

Post by spithash »

if you're just looking for something to just display who is online in the channel you could try ques5.tcl that comes with the eggdrop source.
Libera ##rtlsdr & ##re - Nick: spithash
Click here for troll.tcl