This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Nerfbendr Triviabot

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
h
hydrargyrus
Voice

Nerfbendr Triviabot

Post by hydrargyrus »

I would like to ask if anybody here knows where to contact the TCL owner of the Nerfbendr Triviabot because I am interested on subscribing for the registered version. Could somebody here help me where can I get a registered version. Thanks :)
C
CtrlAltDel
Halfop

Post by CtrlAltDel »

h
hydrargyrus
Voice

Post by hydrargyrus »

yeah, i went to that website too.. it got an ordering button.. but when you click it .. the page wont display.. plus I email the owner too for 2 weeks already yet till now no reply :( I wonder if anybody here who have been using registered Nerfbendr bot would gladly help me get a registered one or if its possible I have to purchase it from them instead.
N
Nerfbendr
Voice

Full version of Nerfbendr's Triviabot @ www.nerfbendr.com

Post by Nerfbendr »

Thank you to everyone that has had so much interest in the triviabot.
Sadly, the project went into limbo just after the release of v6.5 of the full version.
We have released the full version of v6.5 for download at http://www.nerfbendr.com and we hope you enjoy!
The Nerfbendr Team