This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

!info script of some sorts

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
N
Nash
Voice

!info script of some sorts

Post by Nash »

Greetings again :)

I'm looking for a simple "!info" script so to speak.
Like when someone in the channel writes !info it gives them a general overview, !teamspeak gives them the Teamspeak details, !website gives the website and so on...

Now i realize that theres a whole info section in the tcl archive but i just can't find the right one... especially considering the lack of spare time i currently have. The ones i've tried so far are either way too complicated for my limited tcl knowledge or they're using triggers like "!define xxx" which isn't really what i'm looking for.

I don't care if it's one script which gives me the option for alot of "!" triggers (with the infotext in a .txt file or something i guess?) or if it's a script per trigger. It's just supposed to be a really simple script that replies with the defined line in the channel or per notice (an option would be nice).

If there's a script that does exactly that and is reasonable "easy" to setup, please feel free to point me into the direction.

Once again, i'm sorry for taking your time and as always, i greatly appreciate any answer and help you guys can give me! :oops:
N
Nash
Voice

Post by Nash »

Someone on irc was nice enough to help me out.
Thanks anyways :)