This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Swear - Warn/kick/ban

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
i
i.m.offline
Halfop

Swear - Warn/kick/ban

Post by i.m.offline »

Hie Friends, I would request if some1 has swear kicker with warn/kick/ban option. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Tried searching on tcl section, but couldn't find anything worth.
mavericku
Halfop

Re: Swear - Warn/kick/ban

Post by mavericku »

i.m.offline wrote:Hie Friends, I would request if some1 has swear kicker with warn/kick/ban option. Thanks in advance.

umm.. search for chanpro in tcl archive... change away & mp3 with your swears and choose an option warn> kick > ban .. or all 3 of them.

Ta da
mavericku
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

That can be done using AllProtection.
i
i.m.offline
Halfop

Post by i.m.offline »

I have been using that code and it works all perfect Opposing. Thanks for such good work :) you are the life saver :D

I want to use that code to w/k/b non-english speaking users in English only channel. and since there r more users who speaks Hindi / Urdu / Phillipino etc. I would add their most common words and I hope it will work perfect that way. Thanks in advance
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

i.m.offline wrote:I have been using that code and it works all perfect Opposing. Thanks for such good work :) you are the life saver :D

I want to use that code to w/k/b non-english speaking users in English only channel. and since there r more users who speaks Hindi / Urdu / Phillipino etc. I would add their most common words and I hope it will work perfect that way. Thanks in advance
.ap:add <list> <chan/global> <elements>
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
i
i.m.offline
Halfop

Post by i.m.offline »

thanks for the suggestion Alchera, but then it would have different warn/kick/ban msg then I want to give only for those specific words.

like I can use those most common none english words in bwords but the warn/kick/ban msg would come like Swear, where as I want to use Please Use Only English or something like that. So that may not help me.
i
i.m.offline
Halfop

Post by i.m.offline »

mavericku wrote:
i.m.offline wrote:Hie Friends, I would request if some1 has swear kicker with warn/kick/ban option. Thanks in advance.

umm.. search for chanpro in tcl archive... change away & mp3 with your swears and choose an option warn> kick > ban .. or all 3 of them.

Ta da
That was a good suggestion and works for me. Thanks alot.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

i.m.offline wrote:thanks for the suggestion Alchera, but then it would have different warn/kick/ban msg then I want to give only for those specific words.

like I can use those most common none english words in bwords but the warn/kick/ban msg would come like Swear, where as I want to use Please Use Only English or something like that. So that may not help me.
Is nothing like you requested in your post.

set swear(kmsg) & set swear(wmsg) can be altered to suit..
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
mavericku
Halfop

Post by mavericku »

i.m.offline wrote:
mavericku wrote:

Ta da
That was a good suggestion and works for me. Thanks alot.
you're welcome
mavericku