This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Vhost Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
T
Talustus
Voice

Vhost Script

Post by Talustus »

iam searching fo an eggdropscript to handle vhost requests, vhosts are only for owner of chans with min. 20 users

avaible Commands are:

!vhost #channel - the Bot joins the channel one week every Day 3-4 times an counts the usercount if the middle count of the Channelusers after one week is greater than 20 an msg to the requester is send to give 5 persons in the channel to the Bot for activating vhosts than the Bot will msg all Opers to activate the vhosts for this 3 people

(opers @ #vhost only)
!vhost #channel control - the Bot joins the channel one week every Day 3-4 times an counts the usercount at the end of this week the bot will msg all opers that the count is high enougth or to low

!vhost status - the user can control the Status of his vhost like the middle Usercount

Code: Select all

<Talustus> !vhost status 
<VhostBot> the count of Users in your channel #channel in the last 5 Days was 18 Users your vhost will not be activated at the moment 
or 
<Talustus> !vhost status 
<VhostBot> the count of Users in your channel #channel in the last 5 Days was 25 Users your vhost will be activated at the moment 
or 
<Tester> !vhost status 
<VhostBot> you havent request a vhost for your Channel 
an example:

some Owner of an Channel joins the vhost channel (#vhost)
and requests a Vhost with an Command like !vhost #channel
the Bot joins the channel over 1 week to control the userCount
after 1 week
if usercount >20 an msg to the requester is send to give 3 vhost people than an msg to all opers is send to activate the vhost for this 3 people
if usercount <20 an msg to all opers and the requester is send that the vhost was not accepted becouse low usercount

sorry for my broken english i am german a german answer were great
m
metroid
Owner

Post by metroid »

Something that runs for 5 days?

I'm not gonna make something like that, maybe someone else will.
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

Why not just use hostserv on your ircd? Then anyone can use a vhost on request.
T
Talustus
Voice

vhost Bot

Post by Talustus »

Yeah but not everybody can have a vhost only users with channels over 20 Users and we didnt want to join every channel and count the users so a Bot who can do this is a great idea i find I have see such a Bot on some Networks but iam not a coder or scripter so i cant make a script such this :(