This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

HLSTATS (Version 1 ALPHA)

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
W
Wannabe
Voice

HLSTATS (Version 1 ALPHA)

Post by Wannabe »

Yes you read correctly this is alpha, this is a script provided to prove that this IS possible, and to provide a base code for users who wish to complete there own, its currently setup for NS not CS, but it should give you a good idea of where to begin.

I warn you now, that iam not a good tcl coder! and you will prolly be able to impove this code massivly, however i didnt see the point leaving it sat on my HDD when others could possibly use it.

Download

I wont have much time to work on this, as im working on another project for someone, however if you really need help, drop me a pm on the forums or leave a post here and ill see if i can help
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Just made a quick skim through the script and I noticed this mistake:

Code: Select all

} elseif {$backref == 1} {
	       regexp {player=(.*?)">} $::html match2 plid
	       unset ::html
	       urlcheck $plid 2
	       # variable $lines is a list containing the html source
               set notFound 1
               set lines [split $::html \n]
You're using $::html although you have unset it; this will definitely cause a Tcl error.
W
Wannabe
Voice

Post by Wannabe »

Actually the command urlcheck $plid 2 will set html to something new, the unset just ensures its empty.
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Wannabe wrote:Actually the command urlcheck $plid 2 will set html to something new, the unset just ensures its empty.
Ah then my bad, didn't notice that detail. However, the unset is not needed (it might cause an error anyway if it doesn't exist).
rosc2112
Revered One

Post by rosc2112 »

Just curious what hlstats is and what this script does? =)
W
Wannabe
Voice

Post by Wannabe »

hlstats is a perl script that gathers information from the logs of a hl server, and uses it to generate a stats page for the players who use that server. This script simply allow an irc user to find information from that page and display it in irc.

although right now it only shows one stat (Kills Per Deaths) it wouldnt be too hard to add the rest, and im working on it now and then when i get time
M
Meropie
Voice

Post by Meropie »

sorry for the bump, but anyone can reupload it?