This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Question about a tcl:

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
R
Riddler
Halfop

Question about a tcl:

Post by Riddler »

hello guys/girls... I was wondering if some of you have a latest version of op.tcl ( made by smart ) ....My current version of it is 3.6...
If somebody has a link I will gladly appreciate if it will post a reply with it :wink: Thanks :P
I am a man of few words, but many riddles
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Have we Googled?
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
R
Riddler
Halfop

Post by Riddler »

Yes, I did search on google.com for op.tcl ( a lates version ) but all the result point to some old versions ( some with errors :? )

Here are some of the links I`ve found:

http://pandp.myforum.ro/optoolstcl-vt479.html

and this

http://www.koders.com/tcl/fid1348F56852 ... D31A9.aspx

I`ve posted this topic, because I`ve thought that someone knows if there is a new version was released...and that somebody has a link to it.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

Old script?

Probably no longer supported. I'd suggest searching the Tcl Archive for alternatives or if there are errors in the script, make an appropriate post.
Search | FAQ | RTM
R
Riddler
Halfop

Post by Riddler »

Alchera wrote:Old script?

Probably no longer supported. I'd suggest searching the Tcl Archive for alternatives or if there are errors in the script, make an appropriate post.
Are you sure you want me to post this script ?:) it`s encrypted ( by obfuscating ) ....so only if you or somebody else has the original version ( decrypted ) can make the changes..

I`ll place a later post with the script and the errors. and see if you can help me :roll:
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

There's a post (by user) somewhere regarding obfuscated Tcl's; just do a forum search.
Search | FAQ | RTM
R
Riddler
Halfop

Post by Riddler »

Alchera wrote:There's a post (by user) somewhere regarding obfuscated Tcl's; just do a forum search.
Yes, I know, interesting post, but user points only "how to encrypt/obfuscate a tcl".... and NOT how to de-obfuscate/de-encrypt.. :?

I`ve done a little research on google about obfuscating, and I`ve found out that there is not reverse method...once you obfuscate a tcl, the only way your gonna make changes to it is by using the original thing..

So... I hope some one has a link ove a new version, in the meen time I`ll try to make/modify a tcl :)
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

The whole point of obfuscating one's Tcl is so it cannot be undone and therefore tampered with.
Search | FAQ | RTM