This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

make alias

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
w
whoelse
Voice

make alias

Post by whoelse »

Hi since long time I wonder to have this script and I have look everywhere about it, but couldn't find any result.
I'm using conferenceroom, and when you use /akill it akills like ident@fullhost.ltd and I want to fix it from eggdrop, to use /akill *@fullhost.ltd. The thing is, default eggdrop modules does use /akill *@hashed.fullhost.ltd.

I will give you an example now...

Code: Select all

[00:44:20] -test.net- *** Notice -- bot!bot@ircops.test.net added a 1440 minute AKILL for *@79.75.175.U371= (You are infected with irc worm and you are not allowed on this network.)
I already got the alias codes for mIRC but I want to make my eggdrop to give such akills..not ident@fullhost.ltd...it might be a module or might be a script, I have no idea. if anyone needs the mIRC codes, tell me I will write them down.
thanks in advance.