This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Time for thoughts...

Website and forum-related announcements and discussion, and anything else that doesn't fit in the above forums.
n
nml375
Revered One

Time for thoughts...

Post by nml375 »

Is it just me, or has this forum become more and more aggressive lately?

I'm not gonna single out any single post, thread, or member, since atleast to me it feels like a spreading behaviour (and not restricted to "Script Requests").

Of course, there will always be people who post questions without thinking first... But answering the post in the same manner really does'nt improve the situation.
If someone does post out of line, he or she should be corrected - in a creative manner. Simply calling the poster stupid is'nt especially creative, and if that's all one can contribute with, I'd recommend him or her to refrain from posting at all.

In the end, I guess, there is nothing wrong with informing posters when they've done a "not-so-good post" or are out-of-line - just be constructive in your criticism. After all, I assume we're all here to share our knowledge...
NML_375
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Yes, I agree and I apologize if I ever were aggressive in any manner to any user. This community is all about sharing and continuing the "knowledge-chain" so, as nml375 said, lets keep our posts constructive.