This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Idle Ban/Kick

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
o
opsb
Halfop

Idle Ban/Kick

Post by opsb »

hi

i need simple idle ban/kick script which ban/kick users who reached idle time of 5 mins on my help channel.

script doesn't kick @, %, +

thnx
Z
Zircon
Op

Post by Zircon »

What about searching in Tcl Archive section ? there are plenty of them. Use the index "idle". A very quick search gave me this : http://www.egghelp.org/tclhtml/3478-4-0-0-1-idle.htm
By the way, if you want only to kick and not ban, you can set the already existing setting idle-kick to 5 minutes.
o
opsb
Halfop

Post by opsb »

Oh.. I forgot to say.. I have search in TCL arhive already..
Nothing for me
Z
Zircon
Op

Post by Zircon »

I suggest that you pick in the tcl archive the script that meets the most of what you need, and ask here for help to modify it.
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

opsb:

The Progeny script is exactly what you requested.
Checks every minute the idle of every user and kicks users with idle > maxidle. You can set maxidle with a chanset command.
And then there is the MC_8 script:
Will react to idle timers you setup. If a user idles in the channel longer than you want, have this script do something about it. Valid reactions include /kick,/ban,/msg and many more. This doesn't have to just kick/ban, can do much more for example deop idle'n op's.
Too lazy to read the descriptions?
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
o
opsb
Halfop

Post by opsb »

Alchera wrote:opsb:

The Progeny script is exactly what you requested.
Checks every minute the idle of every user and kicks users with idle > maxidle. You can set maxidle with a chanset command.
And then there is the MC_8 script:
Will react to idle timers you setup. If a user idles in the channel longer than you want, have this script do something about it. Valid reactions include /kick,/ban,/msg and many more. This doesn't have to just kick/ban, can do much more for example deop idle'n op's.
Too lazy to read the descriptions?
heh.. I've read all.

Just, I tried Blackmoore (or something like that name) and it bans all..
Even @

I'll try these two
iamdeath
Master

Post by iamdeath »

Code: Select all

# Channel flag protection. Users with that channel flag will not be kicked/banned
# N.B You can use *ONLY* 1 flag.
set protected_cflag "o"
It was found in " Blackmore's BlackIdle ". If this is the script you tried and it kick/bans all including ops, tell us we can modify it for you. It's wasting time for writting the whole script when it's already done by someone. Atleast I am too lazy to do that, when I could get it doen already by someone :D

peace
iamdeath
|AmDeAtH @ Undernet
Death is only the *Beginning*...
Z
Zircon
Op

Post by Zircon »

I think he wants to exempt all people having @ or +v in the channel, even those who arent listed in the userfile, which is not the case in any ilde script in the tcl archive.
o
opsb
Halfop

Post by opsb »

Okay ppl thanks to all..

MC_8 works now perfectlly for me

:)