This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

identi.ca

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
P
Puck
Voice

identi.ca

Post by Puck »

Hello everyone.

I have searched in the forum, and i got no match for identi.ca, so I have to believe, that no one asked for this before.

The script would post to identi.ca, a microblogging service. There are several plugins for blogs, drupal modules, phpbb plugins, that do the same, but I would like to have this for an eggdrop.

The identification is done through a user@email with a password, and through a command, let's say !post <text> the eggdrop would post to identi.ca. If the text is longer then 140 characters, it would warn the user, that only 140 characters are allowed.

I really hope this could be done, because identi.ca is growing and a tcl script like this, would be awesome.

Thank you in advance.