This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Looking for Blacklist Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
J
Jade
Voice

Looking for Blacklist Script

Post by Jade »

I am looking for black list script which do not use internal ban system of the eggdrop.

I found one on the tcl scripts forum on the below mentioned link by perpleXa

http://www.egghelp.org/tclhtml/3478-4-0 ... cklist.htm

But in this script you can put the ban which are not channel specific,infact global. I am looking for the one on which you can put the ban which are channel specific. Any help, assistance will be appreicated.

Regards
Jade
Last edited by Jade on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir_Fz
Revered One

Post by Sir_Fz »

Try blacklist1.3 from here. It does not support channel-specific bans but you can enable/disable it using a channel-setting (+/-blacklist).
J
Jade
Voice

Post by Jade »

Sir_Fz

As usual thanks for your prompt reply, but i am looking for channel specific, i got your point that your blacklist script can be disabled/ enabled for each channel.

But i want to keep it enable for all channels but channel specific, just like your Allprotection script, where you can make different lists for specific channel badwords, swear words etc.. etc..

I hope if you can spare time and add this feature in allprotection script or can modify your blackscript like this.

Regards
Jade