This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Unable to find several scripts for a Freenode channel

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
u
ujjain
Voice

Unable to find several scripts for a Freenode channel

Post by ujjain »

I have been looking for the following scripts in the following archives, but unable to find them:
  • Notes - Leave notes for people and send them in public channel to them when they come online.
    Quotes - Lot of scripts out there that post random quotes, I would like to be able to use !quote add and !quote for adding quotes of what people said in chat.
    Ping - A script that pings people for the game channel, so they can join a new game if they want. (via !ping)
    Topic - People often don't read topic. !topic.
    Instructions script: !ip, !howto, !download, !linux, for custom instructions for users. Often the same questions are asked. Would be nice to write them down once and then type !xxx.
It seems that the scripts I need for a Freenode channel are not similar to the scripts most people are writing.

If you know any fun worthwhile game scripts, then that's welcome too. Not trivia or wolfgame, we play that frequently already.
Madalin
Master

Post by Madalin »

Instruction script:

Read this topic http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php?t=18962 you can create any trigger command you want