This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Request - Google Calendar Sync

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
cengbrecht
Voice

Request - Google Calendar Sync

Post by cengbrecht »

Google Calendar Sync for notice/msg updates on join.

As basic as possible, to have the script access a specific google account calendar and retrieve future events for that day/hour and notify joins of what is playing/happening at that time.

Example:

Google says TechSNAP is recording Live at 5pm Sunday.
At 3pm Sunday in the channel, The Bot would state that in 2 hours we will have a live recording going on, and that there are reruns playing currently.

At 1pm however, it would state that at 5pm we have a Live recording going on, and that there are reruns playing currently.

At 6pm, right after the show, the bot would say, Sorry you just missed TechSNAP, however the show will be released at 8am on Monday. (And PST/MST times) <- with brackets.

I know its possible, however I am not at all a TCL scripter.

Please make it so that the messages are configurable, for example, have the script bit in a (Do not change below here) area, and the configurations at the top, with a number of messages depending on the time it is, and how long till the next show/event.

OH! and if we could have it detect the name of the show from the event, and post a specific notice/msg, depending on the show, that would be awesome!

I will be checking back daily to see if there are any reply's, and I do have notifications on if you like this challenge.

If you feel you would like to do this, we may be able to work out a small reward.

We are still looking for a programmer/scripter for this.

Here is the calendar we would like to work with, however, this could be made to work with anyones calendar.

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/j ... blic/basic
s
sunkast
Voice

Post by sunkast »

Hey cengbrecht,

Have you gotten anywhere with this? I'm looking to do the same thing for GFQ. Only difference is that I'd like for the info to be put into the topic, rather than a notice when user joins.
cengbrecht
Voice

Addition to the request.

Post by cengbrecht »

Support to have the Main topic updated.

I am willing to put out around $100 for this, but only on proof of concept, and with demo code.
Up front with a demo $25 would be paid. After completion of the requirements listed in this request, the full $75 remainder would be paid.

This is a reward not a job, if you can help, this is what I am interested in.
Processor: FX AM3+ 8120 8core OC'd to 3.89Ghz
Ram: 32GB Kingston
MB: Asus M5A97
Main HDD: 1 120GB SSD
Other HDD's: 1 5.48TB Raid 1, and 1 1TB WD
DVD: DVD Burner LG
Video: Asus EAH 6850 - ATI
Monitor: 3x ASUS VW246H Montors