This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Question about a tcl script existence

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
K
KickAss

Question about a tcl script existence

Post by KickAss »

Hi everyone,

I am a new user here..so if I am asking astupid question, apologies

I want to make it so that the bans set by +m and above in the bot's banlist can be removed from it by those below +m with the .-ban command. Bans set by +n should also not be removable by a +m. Is there a tcl script out there that does this? I tried searching for such a script, but have been unsuccessful.

Thanks

ps. - Is it possible to ensure this via the conf. file?
De Kus
Revered One

can't help but searching something similar

Post by De Kus »

i didn't find anything either, but i had planed to script one by my own, my only problem is, that i am not used to using of tables in tcl. in my plans of the script i would have to use the tcl command "banlist #chan" to get the ban creator to a particular ban. i'll try to find out from other scripts, but a german howto would probably help me more :D.

btw.: you will probably not be able to prevent a +o user removing a ban set by a +n user using .-ban. if your +o user keeps doing this, the +n user is meant to remove +o or +p from this anoying user (check for the -p variant require-p is set to 1 in configfile :)).