This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

what do you people think off energymech?

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
w
wirehead2003
Voice

what do you people think off energymech?

Post by wirehead2003 »

just to see wich do you guys think is better eggdrop or energymech
b
bobjuh
Master

Post by bobjuh »

As this is a eggdrop forum i would say egdrop :)
i think all of the people will say that here.

Emechs are lame and used for (clone)flooding most of the time.
On most shells you aren't allowed to run emechs because of there abusive behavere.
g
guppy
eggdrop engineer

Post by guppy »

Why would you say they are lame?

Energmech is a great bot and is only used for flooding by idiots -- Just as Eggdrop is used for many bad things. Eggdrop is one of the most common things to find on a hacked shell.

On most shells you aren't allowed to run an Emech because of the abusive nature of the person running the Emech.

You should think a little more before you just go and bash a program because a small pertcentage of people abuse it. Eggdrop gets more bad press than Energymech I'm sure -- heck, we've gotten bad press in Newspapers and on TV.

Jeff.
e
elnino

Post by elnino »

:oops: on you guppy.....how can u compare emech with EggDrop ?
Like eggdrop is no bot.....and a good eggdrop with think b4 u say something ok !!!!!!!
p
ppslim
Revered One

Post by ppslim »

Why shame on him.

Since when sombody not alowed to be impartial.

Too be even more honest. Guppy is one of the core members of the eggdrop development team. For someone like himself to come out and say this about energymech, is somthing well said indeed.

If there is so much shame involved here, can you tell what it is, because we sure don't see it.
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

Even if we wear glasses we won't see it, because isn't one.. Also I agree that *l44t h4x0rs* and *script kiddies* have ruined the reputation of many good things. Until they will get from the market (or something like this) 1 kilogram of brain, the bots will be used for evil intentions..

Ps: The hell is paved with good intentions..
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
g
guppy
eggdrop engineer

Post by guppy »

elnino's post didn't even make sense so I won't even comment on it.

ftp.eggheads.org is the official FTP site of Energymech -- I can't get anymore impartial can I? I like bots -- yes, Eggdrop is my favorite but there are a lot of other bots that do things better than Eggdrop. I would love for someone or a group to write a new bot that is far superior to Eggdrop -- it gives us a reason to stay sharp and on the ball with Eggdrop.