This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

War Relay Script

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
Moose
Voice

War Relay Script

Post by Moose »

Hey everyone, i'm looking for a War Relay script. I've tryed searching the forum for scripts like the one i'm trying to find, but i've had no luck. I was wondering if you knew of one, or wanted to help script me one. Here is abit more information about what I want it to do, thankyou for reading all this.

I would like there to be 2 bots, the "master" bot and the bot that will "relay" the information to the channels the bot has been requested on. Once the "master" bot has recived a message like "!post CS // 4vs4 // de_duct // skilled / Contact: nick" I would like it to message/tell the "relay" bot to send a global message to all the channels that its on. And if I have more then one "relay" bot I only want them to send the message to the same channel once.

My bots are linked via a botnet, and are not running any other scripts just incase you wanted to know.

Thankyou for reading. Hope you can help. And sorry if there are any errors/mistakes in this post.
Moose
Voice

Anyone?

Post by Moose »

Can anyone help?
Alchera
Revered One

Post by Alchera »

You may find a suitable script here :)
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM
Moose
Voice

Nope

Post by Moose »

I could'nt find any sdript there or any peice of information to help me. Any other ideas?