This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

I want a tcl related to stopping and starting trivia game.

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
B
Bingooss
Voice

I want a tcl related to stopping and starting trivia game.

Post by Bingooss »

Hello everyone

I am looking for a tcl script, which can autostart my trivia bot and stop it after a particular time. so that if there is no OP in the channel and trivia game is set to be started by OP, this script can start it and then stop it after an hour or two. the time can be adjusted in the script, i was wondering is there any script like this or any scripter can help me with this.

Waiting for the reply
awyeah
Revered One

Post by awyeah »

You would have to modify existing trivia scripts, to make a timer and check if a channel has less ops or not, or is the bot only opped, and then unbind the triggers or kill the timers of the trivia script. Something like this. :-?
·­awyeah·

==================================
Facebook: jawad@idsia.ch (Jay Dee)
PS: Guys, I don't accept script helps or requests personally anymore.
==================================
Alchera
Revered One

Re:I want a tcl related to stopping and starting trivia game

Post by Alchera »

Most trivia scripts that are well written have an inbuilt idle check so that the games ceases after a short period of no one responding to the script. I would imagine there would also be either a public or DCC command to manually turn it off.
Add [SOLVED] to the thread title if your issue has been.
Search | FAQ | RTM